An Interview with Kirti - Tarot Card Reader



Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
I am Kirti. I am a Reiki Grandmaster since 2006. I am an intuitive Tarot Card Reader, Oracle card Reader, Angel Therapist and Psychic. I work with people who crave for spiritual solutions for their life problems. I teach about eliminating negative energy and bringing love in life.

What or who inspired you to become a Tarot Card reader?
I was fascinated about Magic and divination tools since childhood. You can say I love anything mystical. And so I purchased my first tarot Card deck in 2011. But I was not able to connect to it until late 2012 which was after my father’s death.

How long have you been practising Tarot card reading?
I started in October 2012 and continually extracting guidance for others and myself since then.

How was the response earlier when you started reading when compared with recent times? I am asking this because people might have been too reserved to come out with their personal issues to be discussed with a card reader rather with an astrologist. 
The response in the starting never mattered to me, as I was refining my intuition and the skills. But once I took Tarot Reading to a professional level, I faced some hardships, as not many Indians come to a Tarot Card Reader. Yes, they prefer an astrologer. But in two years’ time, people came to know a bit about me and what kind of readings I do. It is always a pleasure to serve someone with the Divine Guidance. I believe it always takes the time to build a name and I am fully resistant as I love my work to the depth.

What is the best thing about being a woman Tarot card reader in India?
It is always great when you love your work to bits. Being a woman Tarot Card Reader in India is like being totally alien.  And I love being an Alien. LOL. The best thing actually is when I tell people about what I do then I hear WOW, REALLY!!!…. And that’s enough for me to feel accomplished.

There are well known Tarot Card Woman Readers in India but we still need to spread the word about it.

What are Tarot Cards? What is Tarot Reading?
Tarot is a pack of 78 cards. They are used as a Divination tools. Tarot Cards are being used by different Readers in different ways. There is no right or wrong way to read Tarot Cards. And many Tarot card readers use them to predict as well.




A traditional Tarot reading involves a Seeker, someone who is looking for answers to personal questions and a Reader, someone who knows how to interpret the cards. After the Seeker has shuffled and cut the deck, the Reader lays out the chosen cards in a pattern called a Spread. Each position in the Spread has a meaning, and each card has a meaning as well. The Reader combines these two meanings to shed light on the Seeker's question.

There is no definite way of reading Tarot card. It differs from one Reader to another Reader. The main use is to get Guidance from the past, present and future. A Tarot Card Reader can help you understand the lessons of the Past events and the path you should choose in the Present to get the desired outcome in Future. The Reader show the hidden meanings of the events to the Seeker.

Do Tarot cards tell the fortune and future of a person who come to you for the reading?
Yes and No.

Actually, there are many Readers who can tap into intuition to see future and that energy brings the way they read their Tarot Cards. For me, the Tarot Cards are a medium to receive guidance to learn from our Past, live our present peacefully and with integrity to create a beautiful Future. I believe that Future is what we create in the Present moment. It is not carved in stones. Future depends on how we live your Present.

Who introduced this Tarot card reading to the world and how did it come to practice?
The origin of the tarot is a mystery. We do know for sure that the cards were used in Italy in the fifteenth century as a popular card game. Wealthy patrons commissioned beautiful decks, some of which have survived. The Visconti-Sforza, created in 1450 or shortly thereafter, is one of the earliest and most complete.

Later in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, the cards were discovered by a number of influential scholars of the occult. These gentlemen were fascinated by the tarot and recognised that the images on the cards were more powerful than a simple game would suggest. They revealed (or created!) the "true" history of the Tarot by connecting the cards to Egyptian mysteries, Hermetic philosophy, the Kabbalah, alchemy, and other mystical systems. These pursuits continued into the early part of the twentieth century when the Tarot was incorporated into the practices of several secret societies.

What are the types of Tarot Card reading?
Actually, there are no types. Though there are different spreads to Read a Card. 

It is a Reader who creates different types of readings to provide clarity to their clients. Tarot card reading works on the question of the seeker and their energy. The skill of Tarot reader is to tap into this energy around the seeker along with his/her question and interpret the cards to guide the path to be followed.

Can the reading be done for a third person who is not present at that moment? 
Yes. As I told you each reader has their own way of reading, I read the cards through emails. In such a kind of readings, the Seeker need not to be present. I just need the Name and query.

What theme of deck do you use for your practice? How many cards are there in that deck?
 I started with Raider-Waite Tarot Cards Deck they are treated as the Original and first in the Tarot decks. And most of the other themed Decks are created based on its theme. This deck is actually told to connect with during the learning stage of Tarot Reading. But, I wasn't able to connect with them in my learning stage. I was empowering my connections to Angels at that time by learning about them and so I switched to Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue. Those cards connected well with me and gave a 90% right guidance to all the Seekers a.k.a. Clients.

Any Card Deck of Tarot consists of 78 cards according to the basis of Original Raider-Waite Tarot Cards Deck. But you can find many different decks with lesser cards. Otherwise, almost all of them have 78 cards. There are 22 cards of the major arcana and 56 cards in the minor arcana divided into four suits: Wands, Cups, Swords and Pentacles. Each of these suits stands for a particular approach to Life.

Why would one want a Tarot card reading to be done for them?
 Anyone would like to have a Tarot card reading just for the same reason they would go to an astrologer.
The problems and solutions of life. As Tarot can guide them on a path to improve their past deeds and learn from them to create a new Future.

How does it help a person in improving the life or tackling any situation or avoiding any mishaps?
Actually, if anyone seeking the guidance, works on the given advice of Tarot cards {the path shown} they will be able to improve their life and situations. And it is only if they FOLLOW the Guidance provided.

Are you a certified Tarot Card Reader? What certification is that? Is it mandatory to be certified to practice Tarot Card reading?
 I am not a certified Tarot Card Reader. I am an Intuitive Tarot Card Reader.

If you want to take Tarot Card Reading as a business then you need to get certified, as being certified attract more clients. Otherwise, you have to keep practising to polish your reading skills on your own and need to find other ways to attract clients. But, on the other hand, if you want to learn it for enjoyment or because it attracts you then there is no need to get certified. Just enjoy the company of your Tarot Card Deck and learn to connect with them.

Can this Tarot card reading be done online?
Yes, online Tarot card reading is as authentic as in-person reading. There is not much difference. I prefer online readings. All I need is the name of the client and their question. I then connect to their energy {and only the positive essence of their energy} to get the guidance.

Do you teach or give training on Tarot Card reading?
Not till now. But, I am open to teaching in future.

Do you have a website or a blog for our readers to refer more about your services?
Yes, my website is http://www.spiritualcuratives.com/ . Your readers can refer the website to know the process I use for readings. I invite them to have the pleasure of reading a few of my blog posts.

Here is the specific link for the Taro Card reading  http://spiritualcuratives.com/services/tarot-readings/

Would you mind taking questions from our readers, if they wish to know more?
Although, there is all on the internet but I would love to clear the mist if there are any specific questions on Taro Card Reading.

How and when can a person book an appointment with you for your service?
Anyone can check the services on my website and can contact me through this page for appointments http://spiritualcuratives.com/contact-us/

Would you like to tell anything to our readers about Tarot Card reading?
Tarot Card Reading is totally positive. And never believe if someone says to you that you cannot get anything. Because Tarot gives you guidance to get the appropriate results for your desires. But your desires need to be in alignment to the Universe and positive in nature. Cards will also guide you if your desires are appropriate or not. Go to a Tarot card reader to get guidance, not the prediction. Because you are the creator of your Future.

What makes you happy? What are you happy about?
Being with Nature is something I love. And each day living with my son is what I am grateful for. I am grateful to be alive in this era when I can choose to be an empowered woman.

Kirti
http://spiritualcuratives.com/
spiritualcreatives@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Perla Hoffmann Tarotista specializing in Reading Tarot Cards Tarot of Marseille and Raider, and that I think are the cards that better and give honest feedback.

    ReplyDelete