How to Add 'Popular Posts' Gadget to your blog?


The "Popular Posts" Gadget shows your blog visitors the list of most visited blog posts. So, it is good to add this widget to the sidebar of the blog to drive more visitors and make those posts more popular.

Let me show you how you can add the gadget to your sidebar.

1. Go to the "Design" Page and Click on "Layout"
2. Click on "Add a Gadget"


3. From the "Add a Gadget" pop screen, select "Popular Posts" from the list.


4. In the next Configure Popular Posts screen, you can change the default settings to your own desired settings. I have changed the Most viewed to 'Last 30 days' from 'All time' and the number of posts to show in the widget to 5 from 10. 

5. After you save the settings, you can see the Popular Posts gadget added in the sidebar in the Layout screen.


This is how my Popular Posts gadget looks in my blog.

I have added the gadget to my sidebar. What about you? Where have you added the gadget? How many blog posts have you chosen to be listed? How does it look? Good?

Share the screenshot in the comment below.

HAPPY BLOGGING!

For Your Growth!
Uma Mahi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment